L'Oréal Professionnel Steampod 3.0
Receive 3 complimentary samples with every orderADD TO CART FIND IN YOUR NEAREST SALON
Reach the perfect balance between performance and care to make the impossible possible – heat style your hair without sacrificing it all!
The steam allows for faster shaping of the hair fibre thanks to the water molecules that are created when steam is applied.
- 78% less damage*
- 2x smoother, 2x faster**
- Long-lasting frizz controlˆ
- More efficient results – even at 50°C lower, the steam detangles the hair before straightening itˆˆ
Results: a beautiful natural and healthy-looking finish that is soft and shiny.
It's new ultra-sleek and premium design is 37% thinner and 14% lighter than Steampod 2.0. It also has a fully integrated watertank that’s built into the handle, making the tool much lighter, slimmer and more convenient to use.
*vs regular styler after 15 applications
**vs blowdry + brushing
ˆvs natural hair
ˆˆInstrumental test with Steampod at 180°C vs traditional straightener at 230°C
HOW TO USE - GETTING STARTED:
Step 1. Fill up the watertank, which is fully integrated into the handle, with demineralised water. This tank can straighten up to 192 metres of hair without having to refill it!
Step 2. Fit the watertank back into the handle.
Step 3. Switch it on.
- There are different temperatures to choose from (180°C to 210°C, depending on your hair type).
- It’ll be ready once it stops flashing.
Step 4. Section off your hair into small sections and do one section at the time as this will provide optimal contact with the hair fibre, meaning you’ll get an optimal result.
Step 5. Run the Steampod slowly over the section.
- This will allow the steam to pre-smooth the hair.
- Ensure the arrow on the side of the Steampod is facing down.
Step 6. Repeat step 5 until you finish your desired look!
- We recommend using the help of a small bottle to fill the watertank through its small hole.
- You must use demineralised water as it’ll protect the tool and minimise the chance of not clogging the inside mechanism that allows the steam to flow through.
WHEN STRAIGHTENING HAIR:
- Use the SteamPod on small sections of hair at a time, and start closely at the roots.
- Ensure that the arrow on the outside of the tool is facing downwards. This means that the comb that’s inside the tool will be at the bottom and going through the hair first before the steam and plates. This is important as it ensures that the hair is pre-detangled and that the steam surrounds the hair fibre before the heated plates are used.
- Start by gently gliding and guiding the tool along the hair.
- Go slowly as this will mean that only one to two applications per section will be enough.
WHEN CREATING WAVES:
- Place a small section of hair in the middle of the SteamPod’s plates and wrap it around the tool.
Rotate the tool (ensure that the arrows on the tool are pointing towards the ends of your hair) whilst slowly gliding it downwards.
- Let the waves cool off for a few minutes before either shaking or brushing them out for a natural-looking result.
FIND A SALON
Find a Kérastase salon near you to receive your personal diagnosis, discover salon rituals and shop products.