Colour Correct & Protect, Shine
200ml + 10mlFIND IN YOUR NEAREST SALON
4 shades of Touche Chromatique:
- Cool Blond: for blondes to neutralize yellow undertones
- Cool Brown: for brunettes to neutralize red undertones
- Red: for reds to enhance red vibrancy
- Copper: for brunettes to add rich copper tones
Combined with the Masque, each Touche Chromatique will:
- Ensure color eveness
- Avoid color drifting
- Provide radiant shine
- Plump hair touch & feel
- Deliver a smooth & supple texture
To be blended with Masque Chromatique. Mix 10 pumps of Touche Chromatique in the Masque Chromatique (use tools provided). Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair. Massage lengths and tips. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Masque Chromatique - Fine Hair
New Complex Système capture Advanced:
The Système Capture Advanced is now enriched with a chelators complex for an action on water particles, responsible for color fading.
- New Chelators Complex: Sodium Citrate + Yuzu Extract & Lychee Extract: Neutralizes water particles. Anti-deposit effect to reveal glazed shine.
- Zinc Gluconate: Stabilizes the coloring agents in the hair shaft for a colour that remains vibrant and true for longer.
- UV Filters + Vitamin E: A powerful blend with strong antioxidant properties that protects the colour against external aggressions.
- Rice Bran Oil: Known for having emollient properties, it nourishes the fiber. Its surface coating action furthermore enhances light refraction for intense shine.
- Touches Chromatiques
For the first time, Direct Dyes are used for their efficiency in neutralization and enhancement. These highly concentrated dyes have been chosen for their strong neutralization performance. They provide the best lastingness of color while being true to the shade and gentle to the hair fiber. Mixed with the best conditioning agents from Masque Chromatique, it brings the best of care and color.
Full Ingredients List
Touches Chromatiques Ingredients
Aqua / Water - Cetearylalcohol - Behentrimonium Chloride - Amodimethicone - Cetyl Alcohol - C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate - Isopropyl Alcohol – Hydroxyethylcellulose - Trideceth - 6 - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Chlorhexidine Digluconate - Citric Acid - Cetrimonium Chloride - 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol - Fumaric Acid - Sodium Hydroxide
Touches Chromatiques Color-Specific Ingredients
- Cool Blond: Basic Red 51 - Hc Blue No. 15 - Sodium Chloride
- Cool Brown: Basic Yellow 57 - Hc Blue No. 15
- Copper: Basic Orange 31 - Basic Yellow 87
- Red: Basic Yellow 87 - Basic Red 51 - Sodium Chloride
Most Helpful Favorable ReviewNo Favorable Review Found
Most Helpful Critical ReviewNo Critical Review Found
- + ✔1 Star
- + ✔2 Star
- + ✔3 Star
- + ✔4 Star
- + ✔5 Star
- + ✔Damaged
- + ✔Dandruff
- + ✔Dryness
- + ✔Dullness
- + ✔Hairloss
- + ✔Itchy scalp
- + ✔Oiliness
- + ✔Sensitive scalp
- + ✔Split ends
- + ✔Thinning Hair
- + ✔ Curly
- + ✔ Frizzy
- + ✔ Kinky
- + ✔ Straight
- + ✔ Wavey
- + ✔ Coloured
- + ✔ Hair Gloss
- + ✔ Highlights
- + ✔ Natural
- + ✔ Coarse
- + ✔ Fine
- + ✔ Medium
Active FiltersClear Allx
Fusio-Dose: Express Transformation
The signature Fusio-Dose ritual is the most personalized service Kérastase offers and is exclusively available in salons. With up to 20 possible pairings, the results are instant and can target 2 key hair concerns including dryness, damage, frizz, density and dullness. The ritual begins with a diagnosis to identify your 2 hair wishes; then, your hairdresser selects the adapted base out of 4 concentrates for targeting the first hair need to be paired with one of 5 boosters to realize your second hair desire. The results are instant and unprecedented.
FIND A SALON
Find a Kérastase salon near you to receive your personal diagnosis, discover salon rituals and shop products.